I'm experienced in the following practice areas:
- Negligence / Personal Injury. Representing people who were injured by the negligence of others, including victims of car accidents, and people who were hurt while on other people's property. I will work to get you compensation for all of your medical expenses, lost wages, and your pain and suffering.
- Employment Law. Representing people who were the unfortunate targets of racial, religious, ethnic, age, or gender discrimination. I also advise those dealing with employment agreements and non-compete and/or non-solicitation provisions.
- Business Disputes. I have represented a large retail corporation, a pharmaceutical company, restaurant chains, and executives embroiled in contractual disputes or alleged breaches of fiduciary duties. I can represent you in any business litigation or work with you in an effort to avoid unnecessary lawsuits.
- Family Law. Representing people who are seeking a divorce from their spouse or face custody, child support, or alimony issues. As an attorney who works with the Massachusetts Children and Family Law program, I also represent parents and children in care and protection cases and children who require assistance (for example, children who are allegedly truant or unusually disobedient).
- Privacy Law. I have presented at several continuing legal education seminars regarding privacy in the workplace. I can help you with situations implicating your privacy. These include: prospective drug testing or genetic testing by your employer, or if your employer gained or seeks access to your personal information or accounts, or is looking to punish you for your use of social media.